Finally!! December Ipsy Glambag review

Finally!! December Ipsy Glambag review


     Merry Christmas to you all!! I received my first Ipsy bag a few days ago. With Ipsy every month you will get a mix of samples and full size beauty products and a little and cutie bag of course!. The suscription is 10$ a month and 120$ a year.
                  
                There's what I got:
   

    Pacifica Power of love Natural lipstick

 I loved this lipstick because it applies smoothly and it looks really natural on your lips. Look at the packaging, isn't it cute? Definitely The perfect nude for me.

  Clark's Botanical Deep Moisture Mask

                                  
     If you have dry skin, this is the moisturizer you 've been looking for.I can't use it because I have oily skin and it makes my skin oilier. However My mom has dry skin and she liked the mask a lot because with every use your skin retain more and more moisture. 

Be a Bombshell mechanical Eye liner
          This is a mechanical eye liner with a creamy formula. It's like a dark brown shade.

Be fine exfoliating cleanser
     It's an exfoliating cleanser with brown sugar, almond and oats. It doesn't have artificial colors and it's not animal tested. This smells amazing!.. smells very good to eat, mmm ok hahah After use I feel my skin fresh and clean :) I'll add it to my daily routine.

Benefit They're Real mascara
     I was so excited to try out that mascara. I've heard so many goods opinions about it. My lashes look great but It's difficult to remove that's why I wear it only on special occasions.

                                         Love all the products, can't wait for my januaryglambag.
                                                         A makeup junkie