Derma-e Hydrating Day Creme and Hydrating Night Cream old and new packaging review



Derma-E re-launched their packaging design on September 2016. It will roll out through March 2017 to be in all stores. Derma- e is well known for their 100% vegan, cruelty-free, products.



 Their formulas don't contain parabens, sodium lauryl sulfates, petrolatum, mineral oil, artificial colors, gluten, soy or GMO’s.



I was sent two items: the Hydrating Night Creme in the new packaging and also the Hydrating Day creme in the old packaging.







The old packaging is two-toned with bright blue colors and is similar to other brands you would find at the drugstore. Something I like about the old packaging is that is shows on the front the skin type it works for.




The new packaging is elegant. It's white and blue is more pleasing to the eye.The new packaging has a clean and simple background and a brief description of the product.



When I saw the packaging I was a little bit afraid because of the "hydrating" word. I have oily skin and I didn't want my skin to be oilier. Both creams are quickly absorbed into my skin and it doesn't make it oilier. It gives my skin all the moisturize it needs even though that's for normal skin.  It doesn't have a scent at all, but I love how it smells.




After using these creams every morning and every night. When I wake up in the morning I feel my skin softer and bright.

You can purchase Derma-e products at:

Target
Ulta
CVS
Walgreens
and many stores across the U.S.
This post is powered by Brandbacker. I received the products in a exchange for an honest review.