January favorites


Hi! Hope all of you are doing great. This post is about my January favorites. Since spring is coming, I want to share with you some products I've been loving lately. Let's get started...



I've always wanted to find out which product I should use for filling my brows. I wanted to get natural-looking brows because I was afraid to  change the "shape" of my brows. I tried so many brows pomades and pencil until I found the one that I think it's perfect for me.





 The Amuse Brow Pencil naturally fills in your brows and leaves the smooth finish that everybody is looking for. Since I have  black brows, I decided to choose a dark brown shade to get  perfect and good-looking eyebrows.





I recieved this eyeshadow trio and bronzer for my birthday but It wasn't until a couple of weeks ago when I used them for the first time. As you can see the shades are pigmented enough but they are sold individually.




The bronzer looks so much shimmery, that's why I didn't like it at all. Since I have oily skin, a shimmery bronzer it's something I can't feel comfortable with. I use it as an eyeshadow instead.





Oh no! ⛄️Winter is almost gone❄️This is the Wet n wild megalast lipstick on the shade Cinnamon spice.This is the darkes shade I'll use for my skintone. As you can remember those kind of shades were "in" during fall and winter time.





I think Wet n' Wild Megalast lipstick way too good for the price.





I ran out of my black liquid eyeliner so I decided to get a new one.





This one is a long lasting, fast drying and of course! Waterproof 



                                                       Until next time, A makeup junkie♥