True Whipped Stain Gloss review


     How are you doing this week? I know It's been a long time since the last post but I've been so busy at work and college lately that I didn't have time for my blog. ugh, At least, I had time to share some products and tips with you on Instagram. Ok, that's not the topic for today.

     I received 5 full sized samples from Studio Gear cosmetics like a 3 weeks ago and I was really excited to try out those lippies out, because I love trying out new brands and products.

"Studio Gear Cosmetics is a prestigious cosmetics brand featuring a full collection of professional makeup brushes, revolutionizing complexion formulas, and a wide selection of color products for the eyes, cheeks, and lips."
      I fell in love with those lippies at first sight. First of all, Their packaging looks fantastic. When I apply the first one I noticed they were neither too satin nor too matte -which I liked pretty much because they don't look so dry on your lips-  I loved all the shades also because I think they'll look good in almost every skin tone. 

   Where can you get one of them? You can get yours at Studio Gear website for only 17 usd each. But they are mini sizes available too! 


               Find us on:

Powered by BrandBacker