RevivHair Placode Booster Serum Review



I have always had a problem with my hair because it was very frizzy and damaged. I noticed I had a hard time getting my hair to grow since I got a new haircut last year. I recently had the opportunity to try out the Reviv Placode Booster Serum. 



What it claims:
Densify | Stimulate | Strengthen | Prevent | Thicken | Revitalize 


About the Placode Booster Serum
"This remarkable leave-in booster serum is the perfect addition to the RevivHair(tm) product line in the battle against hair loss and a problem scalp. Targeted at reducing hair loss and encouraging new hair growth, it helps boost the development of healthy hair follicles, lessen thinning hair, strengthen fibers against breakage, and thicken existing hair strands for fuller-looking and thicker-feeling hair."








I noticed since I've started using the Reviv Hair Placode Booster serum I got thicker stronger and healthier hair.I apply it every night before going to sleep. It's been a couple of months since I started using the Reviv Placode Booster serum, I didn't notice the results until two weeks. Now that I finshed the 6 vials, I'm in love with the results. Now everytime I run my finger through my hair it feels silky and soft. You can see my before and after pictures below. 





Instructions:
1-Snap off the top of the vial
2Remove the rubber stopper.
3-Using the applicator draw 1ml and apply it directly to scalp. Focus on the most affected areas and massage with your fingertips.
4-Do not rinse out
5-Apply it daily.



You can get yours at RevivSerums (click here)
It's free shipping worldwide for a limited time!

*Powered by Brandbacker