Valentia Night Retinol Serum



 Hello! Hope you guys are doing great this week. As you know, summer is already gone, but I got sun damage in my skin. I became obsessed trying to get clear and bright skin with no results. 

A couple of weeks ago, I received the Valentia Night Retinol Serum and I've been testing it out, but to be honest, I never expected to get rid of my sun damaged skin. I know that I mentioned before I love this brand because they use naturals ingredients, are cruelty free and vegan.
A description from the brand
A transformative retinol serum that fights wrinklesnand provides hydration, for visibly smoother, rejuvenated skin
The serum claims:
-Diminished wrinkles
-Stimulates collagen
-Manages breakouts
-Conditions skin

The product comes in a glass bottle, it has a dropper applicator and The product is kind of milky. I was afraid a little bit at the beginning, because I have oily skin and I didn't want my skin becoming oilier. The Night Revive Retinol Serum was very hydrating and I didn't experience irritation or redness.

After a week of use I noticed my skin brighter and smooth. It has lightened the hyperpigmentation areas on my skin. I apply it every night and I'm very happy with the results.

You can purchase this amazing serum from Amazon or Valentia.com

Follow them on social media:

Until next time. A makeup junkie

*Powered by Brandbacker