July favorites!!

     Hi hi my lovely readers!! This post is about my july's favorites. As you can see mostly all of them are drugstore brands but it doesn't mean that their quality is poor or anything like that, they're great and do you know what I like the most about them? They're really really affordable. I hope you enjoy it! let's get started!!

     Wet n' Wild Balm Stan.  I am a big fan of Wet n' wild lipsticks so I purchased one of their new Balm Stan "a shiff pink" it was super inexpensive. I like it very much it's like a colorized lip balm, applies smothly and is very moisturizing.

     Revlon Colorstay foundation. I have read so many goods reviews about this fantastic foundation,so I decided to give it a try and I didn't expect it to be that great; it's like a medium coverage foundation but it covers almost all of my imperfections and the best of all? It looks really natural on my face :)

     M.A.C "Flat out fabulous" I bought that matte lipstick and I adore the color its fuchsia and it matches every skin tone. Did it mention that it lasts all day?? Yup it's a very longlasting lipstick.

     Sally Hansen "Shall we dance?" I completely love the color.

       Milani "Fruit punch" Lipstick. I really recommend Milani lipsticks. This one is a kinda of rose and its very moisturizing. I love it!!
  
     Maybelline "The Colossal" mascara. I don't have a lot to say about this wonderful mascara. I usually wear two coats, it lasts all day and makes my eyes look bigger. 

No comments: