Maybelline The Nudes eyeshadow palette

Maybelline "The Nudes" eyeshadow palette



  
Hello makeup  lovers! i was really excited to try the amazing Maybelline "The Nudes" eyeshadow palette, I think it's a kind of dupe version for the "Naked 2" eyeshadow palette from Urban Decay.

I don't use  a primer with this palette and it last all day on until I take my makeup off. The packaging has a listing of shade pairings in the back but the shades are not  named.

      I think it's a great palette even though is really affordable but its price doesn't mean poor quality or anything like that. The shades are well pigmented and blend easily.

I believe it's an amazing palette for fall and for everyday use, have u ever tried this palette? What do you think about it? Let me know and leave a comment below.

                                          A makeup junkie