Mega Glo illuminating powder


Wet n wild Mega Glo illuminating powder



Photo credit


     Are you a Wet n Wild lover? I really love their products so much. So, when I saw this bronzer I knew I had to buy it. And you know what? I have no regrets :)

     The powder comes in 4 shades: Catwalk pink, Strike a pose rose, spotlight pink and starlight bronze. I bought the starlight bronze. It has like 4 colours ( the center ones are more shimmering than the other ones) and could be used as a highlighter/eyeshadow/blush/bronzer. Try to blend it out together and use it like a bronzer! It'll look fantastic on your cheeks ;).

      It's very inexpensive and well pigmented .I highly recommend this to any makeup lover.

                                                   What do you think about it? leave a comment below
                                                          a Makeup junkie.