PCA skin ideal complex revitalizing eye gel


     How are you doing this week? I know it's been a long time since the last post, but actually I was so busy  at work and college that I didn't have time for my blog. ugh. I shared on instagram some products I've been loving these months. One of them was the Ideal Complex Revitalizing eye gel and It's been helping me to deal with underbags and dark circles. Even thought I was not getting enough sleep, nobody told me I looked tired so it means the product was doing such an amazing job.


According to PCA 
Is Available in two textures, this cutting-edge eye gel strengthens, firms and lifts the skin around the entire eye area, including the eyelid. Its light gel texture is excellent for all skin types.

• One product to treat dark circles, puffiness, fine lines, wrinkles and sagging eyelids simultaneously
• Can be applied directly to the eyelid to firm and lift
• Has a light, silky texture
• Rapid results seen within one week 
 What I love the most about this gel is that is very lightweigh, absorbs quickly and has a silky texture. It suits all skin types. I've been using this for almost one month but you can see the results in a few weeks!. My eye area looks brighter and I got no dark circles. I apply it at night before going to bet around the eye area and the eyelid.

              Get yours here. You're gonna get free shipping on your first order at http://www.pcaskin.com/.


til next time 
A makeup junkie♥





powered by Brandbacker



Pinterest Pinterest