Studio Gear Mattifying finishing powder and Serum Foundation

I got those goodies from Studio Gear Cosmetics a couple of weeks ago. I was very excited to try it out because it's summer time and  I was looking for a natural finish to my face so I switched to a powder foundation.

Something I loved about this powder is the great coverage it has. The shade matches my skin pretty well and it's very blendable. It doesn't make my skin look "cakey" after a couple of hours of application. I use the Revitalizing Serum before the Dual foundation before applying the powder but it can be mixed so that you can apply it as a wet foundation. I also liked the brush pretty much, it's very soft and makes the application easier.

     You can get yours here https://goo.gl/PUOerv .

                           Til nex time
                                  A MAKEUP JUNKIE😘




Powered by Brandbacker

No comments: