Valentia's Pure Glow Brightening Moisturizer



Hi! Hope you're doing great. This weekend I'm back with another Valentia's  product: the Pure Glow Brightening Moisturizer. As you guys know I love their products because they suit all skin types (yes, even oily skin).

This mousturizer comes in a bottle with a pump. The reason why I love it the most is because It's like a all-in-one product. Why? Please continue reading below.

What it claims
This Brightening Moisturizer Will:
- Lighten dark spots
- Restore skin radiance
- Even skin tone
- Diminish fine lines
- Provide all-day hydration



As you read before, this product lights dark spots, restores your skin and gives all- day hydration without making your skin oilier. I've been using this for almost 3 weeks  every night and I'm in love with the results. You can get yours at Amazon.

Follow this amazing brand on